Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering and Shipping
Shipping destinations: We ship within Canada only.
Shipping times: Canadian orders take 7-10 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 5 business days. Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
Shipping cost: Orders over $250 will have free shipping. Orders under $250 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our
store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 2 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-day Return & Exchange Policy, from date the item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- ToeFX will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Nail fungus is a common infection that usually manifests as yellow or whitish spot under the tip of the toenail. As time progresses and the infection becomes more severe, nails can become discoloured, thick and brittle around the edges. It can affect several nails. Adults are much more commonly affected than children and toenail fungus is more common than fingernail fungus. The most common species of fungus are Trichophyton rubrum or Trichophyton mentagrophytes, and the organism usually lives in the nail bed underneath the nail, or in the nail matrix or plate. To view toenail fungus at 40x magnification under a microscope, see the images on ToeFX's Clinical Research page.
Some of common signs of fungal nails are:
- Whitish to yellow/brown "stains" on the nails
- A dark color, caused by debris building up under your nail
- Thick nails
- Ragged, crumbly nails
- Distortion in the shape of the nail
- An unplesant smell
Toenail fungus can be difficult to diagnose, as it can often be confused with other conditions, including ingrown nails, psoriasis, and inflammatory disorders. Your clinician may recommend sending a nail sample out to a laboratory to confirm diagnosis.